Monday, June 29, 2009

New Language on Club Penguin- Spanish and New Play Now button

I was on Club penguin this morning and I was bored, I clicked on the language button to go speak english in there servers and then I noticed That Spanish had came, The only thing I could say was "hola amigos".

When I got on there were 4 greens lines on one of the servers so I went on that one! It was pretty crowded in the Town so I got you guys a picture!




Also while I was on I found my ID! 72783515 Im now also 224 days old! Also The Club Penguin website home has a new Play Now button!

Pretty cool huh...

~Techdeckguy~

7 comments:

amberr=) said...

heyy, cool cheats! i thought i should let you know that we are having a party for our website, check out the site for more details, thanks!

Danlour said...

Hey Techdeckguy! Can you put my site on your blog roll. Because I have put you on my blog roll

Techdeckguy said...

Okay, I was just about to anyway!

-Techdeckguy

Danlour said...

Thnx Techdeckguy!

ghmidorigh said...

Hey still loving your site! I'll keep visiting and commenting!
I have a new guitar hero video!

check it out at my club penguin cheats at:
http://ghmidorigh.wrodpress.com

ghmidorigh said...

playing club penguin right now!
~ GH Midori GH

Techdeckguy said...

where?

-Techdeckguy