Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Buddy Forever Contest!

**CONTEST OVER!**

I've been hearing that my site is getting boring due to Club Penguin not doing anything fun. Well I want that to change. I'm having a contest. The first four people to comment with the correct answers win and are going to be my buddy forever. Im going to post a small picture and you have to figure where in Club Penguin is it?

Go and I will be removing answers so no one cheats!
WINNERS: Danlour, Pangy Hood, smoochict, Gh Midori Gh

Ill make a post for us to all meet eachother at once!

~Techdeckguy~

6 comments:

Danlour said...

I think its the soccer pitch!

Pangy hood said...

soccer pitch

pangy team said...

soccer pitch

pangy hood said...

sorry for so much diffirent names from same ip my friend are here so they r putting there penguin in plz ignore chrisdog93 and pangy team
thanku

ghmidorigh said...

It's at the soccer pitch!
~ GH Midori GH

Still loving your site!

Admin said...

i know and this is correct it was in the stadium from the last party may still be there