Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Discovery- DJ3K Yellow Puffle

There's recently been a release on Songs for DJ3K but I have to give Credit to Amber. It's really cool, first go to your igloo (This is only if you have a yellow puffle) and take your yellow puffle for a walk. Go to the Night Club and then to the game DJ3K select any track you want and start playing music. Aventually your Yellow Puffle will appear in the Background!



See what did I told You! Go now and Try this cool trick!

~Techdeckguy~

3 comments:

Jacquo said...

Hi,

Nice site! I like the style!

www.jacquo.wordpress.com

-Jacquo, Jacquo's Club Penguin Cheats Blog Owner

amberr=) said...

heyy, thanks for giving me credit for that! other people have just stolen my stuff without giving me credit! by the way, i added both your sites to my blog roll! thanks for adding me to yours!

Anonymous said...

Dude, don't make your blog on Blogspot, make it on Wordpress. If your looking for hits, go to Wordpress. You can thousands of hits a day and money for advertisments if you get WP credits. This is a cool site, I'll keep on visiting!