Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fireworks Iceberg and Mountain

I was on Club Penguin and A Buddy Glitch was happening, In server Frozen Someone was hacking everyones buddy list and adding newset club penguin people weird aye. But In other news The new Fireworks have come to the mountain and The Iceberg I think it's for these reasons. Today is Canada Day and it will be July 4th Independence day for USA. Maybe because it's the first day of July but that doesn't happen for the other months or maybe for 1-31 it's fireworks becasue my birthday is the 31st July! The Mountain!



and the Iceberg!


Hope you guys like it.....
~Techdeckguy~

7 comments:

amberr=) said...

i like your reasoning: because its your birthday! haha, by the way, maybe we can meet up on club penguin soon!as always,
~amberr=)

mrkrabs987 said...

1. Hey Techdeckguy
This is the first time i have visited your site and its a great site!Keep Updating It Regulary and it will be even better

Im sure i will keep Coming Back To Your Site Its Fantastic!!!If You Wouldnt Mine Could You Visit My Site and Comment please It will Be Much Apreciated!Can You People Visit My Site So It Gets Hits!Visit: http://www.mrkrabs987.wordpress.com

Mrkrabs987

amanda said...

hey1 this is the ther person from the soccerlova67 site. my names amanda. sorry i havent gotten to come to your site i have alot to do on the site and i try to respond to everyones comments. soo hope to meet you on cp one day maybe.(my penguins name is soccerlova67 of course)
~amanda<3
ohh i like your site!

amberr=) said...

heyy, teckdeckguy, im on club penguin right now! im at the rainbow night club if you want to meet me there

amberr=) said...

heyy, amber again! sorry for criticizing you, but im trying to help you, you would be better off with a wordpress blog. but, it looks like your doing pretty well, but dont be afraid to try it out! maybe you can make a wordpress site, and still keep this one to see what one does better. hope this helps!

ghmidorigh said...

Still loving your website! I'll keep visitng like I said I would!
I'm having a 1,000 hits party on July 2 at 12:30 Penguin Standar Time!

for more info check out my club penguin cheats at:
http://ghmidorigh.wordpress.com

Techdeckguy said...

sorry guys I've been in Brisbane, Australia all day, I'll start to reply to you guys again!

-Techdeckguy